Friday, April 1, 2016

Happy April Fools!



Last year on April Fools Day, we started shouting it from the mountain tops that we would be moving to Texas! This year on April Fools Day, we announce... well nothing. With a whirlwind of a year, I'm so excited for fewer moving boxes, less puppy potty training, and more of whatever next adventure is to come.Even with all the ups and downs (house hunting... I'm looking at you), this year has been full of laughter (and pinot grigio). I don't have anything particularly meaningful to say other than... THANK GOODNESS WE ARE NOT MOVING AGAIN.

With the spirit of laughter in mind... I leave with you the April Fools Day tricks that made me chuckle. As always, thank you Buzzfeed.


And these via Dose...


Happy April Fools!
-S




3 comments:

  1. oh man i'd be so upset if i got a mayo donut lol. yay for not moving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh the chair one. Amazingggggg.
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Happy April Fools! I seriously can.not.wait. until we are at closing and finally moving into our dream home!!! The home buying process is rough! Uggggh! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete