Friday, March 18, 2016

Spring Bucket List


I haven't been particularly good at accomplishing things on my bucket lists these days, but it IS nice to give it the old college try. As excited as the rest of the world is for Spring, I'm dreading it. The temps are already nearing the 90 degree mark and there is no stopping the inevitable, exhausting heat that is on our way. However my google searches on 'how to stop spring from springing' have left me with no strong leads, so this is my haphazard attempt to make the most of it. Carpe diem and pass the pinot grigio.

 There actually is A LOT of fun things on the calendar for Spring and I can't wait to mix in some travel, some home projects, some running, some arts events, annnnnnd a lot of eating.

Spring Bucket List

Run a Half Marathon
Run 2 More 5Ks
Visit Denver and Seattle
Eat at the Original Ninfas in Houston (been on this list 2x before)
Check Out SkySpace by James Turrell (also a repeat list item)
See The Interview: Red, Red Space at the Contemporary Arts Museum
Magically convince my husband to Shiplap the Loft
DIY Artwork for the Dining Room
Visit the SkyLobby in Houston's Chase Tower
Listen to Faure Requiem at the Houston Symphony
Eat at Uchi (a place I've been drooling over for... months)

What do YOU hope to get off your bucket list this Spring?
-S


6 comments:

  1. sounds like a pretty solid list! Also "shiplap" totally caught my eye because duh, Joanna Gaines. Also I want to go to Seattle soooo badly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list and sounds like there have been some items that you REALLY want to get done like those repeaters! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of the running that you have on this list! I have six races on my list between now and mid-May... bring on the running!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to get my dining room under control! it's becoming the dumping ground for after-work shizz :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. How to stop spring from springing? Such hateful words haha! But I totally get it since you basically already have summer over there! Meanwhile in Ontario, I'm still watching some snow banks melt! So exciting that you're going to Seattle soon!
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like an amazing spring with all these things! i feel like i am the only person who cannot wait for that oppressive heat haha! it's my fave.

    ReplyDelete