Thursday, December 10, 2015

Just Flu Things

The past couple days haven't been pretty, folks. I've taken a lot of double chin, grimace face, cross eyed photos to text to any unsuspecting soul who dared ask how I was doing. I even told my mom I was pretending to be dead.

The flu.

It came, it conquered, and I'm just now starting to see that there will be daylight sometime in the future. As a mid (ugh who am I kidding) late 20s adult, I can now scratch have the flu off the bucket list of the no-good-terrible-very-bad- things I don't want to have again in my life.

I even tried to convince myself that I was going to be able to go to work after my doctors appointment. HA. No. Definitely not advisable when you are told you have a102 degree temperature and the flu and work in a medical environment. Comical, but not at all.

So I've spent the past few days focusing on rest, relaxation, and ginger ale. Sorry to have missed the regularly scheduled programming, but I'll be back shortly! Thanks for the patience.

No I'm off to go sanitize everything I have touched...
S

5 comments:

  1. Oh no Shay! The flu got you too? It is definitely going around. I hope you recover very quickly, at least before the start of the holidays! Hang in there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I'm so sorry girl!! I hope you have an easy weekend of relaxing ahead! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh I'm sorry!!! I had the flu the day after Thanksgiving and I literally thought I was about to die... multiple times haha so I totally feel you!!! I hope it passes quick and you're good as new by tomorrow!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuck! Sorry you were the victim of this attack! lol

    ReplyDelete