Friday, October 23, 2015

Picturing the Weekend


The past week has been pretty jam packed, so I didn't get to share some of our photos from last weekend. I've stopped doing most of the weekend recaps because generally there are only so many pictures of me in running clothes and jonesing for white wine that one can look at.I get that, people! I understand my own reality. Last weekend, however, was quite the change. I wore no pants with elastic AND there was a pretty exciting weekend to boot. Here are a couple of snaps.

Friday night's Mehndi

Saturday was a whole day of festivities... so I needed to start the morning with lots of coffee in a weiner dog mug.



Saturday morning's ceremony.


After the ceremony, lunch was served on this banana leaf!


Then one more last wardrobe change for the reception on Saturday night.

And then we spent the next day in dear need of recovery... like this guy.

Have a great weekend!
-S






10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh their ceremony spot is stunning!! Getting me excited for an Indian wedding we're going to in February! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy beautiful ceremony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm floored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Beautiful photos ♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo i LOVE indian weddings! don't you just love the mehndi? it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, what a beautiful wedding venue! and your outfits are gorgeous - that last dress is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the wedding venue and all of your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. K what I love your henna!! I'm assuming you got that for the wedding specifically, right? Henna tattoos are SO COOL!! Just saying. And i bet the wedding was just perfect/gorgeous/etc :) Ps have you seen that episode of New Girl where Cece gets a henna for her wedding and falls asleep on her had and then it's stuck on her face? haha just thought of that! Happy Friday!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you guys look awesome! I love the henna!
    Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks so fun, I have never been to an Indian wedding. However, was that a meal? It looks like the toppings for a salad. Glad you had a great time.
    bakingrunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful dresses! I especially love that pink one. Looks like you had a great time and what a beautiful location for a ceremony! By the way, you two make one of the cutest couples ever.

    ReplyDelete