Friday, August 28, 2015

Friday Fails 8.28.15

Instead of writing something (mildly) interesting or (passably) coherent, I thought I would discuss the Friday Fails that have happened ALL WEEK LONG. You know the times where you say the wrong thing, act ridiculously, accidentally inappropriate, or just generally shake you head at life choices... That was me this week.

Had Cal's manhood snip snip scheduled for National Dog Day... Whoops!

Too busy stalking a baby I've never met on facebook's first birthday and missed my metrorail stop after work... Whoops!

Cut a jalapeño for dinner then directly proceeded to rub my hands in my eyes... Whoops!

Call the credit card company for a false charge and I was wrong... Whoops!

Head out on a too long run with no water, no breakfast, and no motivation.

Is it just me or has this week been one for the books? Cheers to the weekend, my friends!
-S

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh the jalapeno is no bueno!! Sorry girl!! Hope you have a great weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a better weekend than you did week! Stay away from the jalapenos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, i have called the credit card over a (correct) false charge before. oops! hope your weekend is better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made the jalapeño mistake last week and man is it painful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband got a credit card charge blocked because they thought it was fraud... for the third time! Better that they flag it than be sorry for not being careful enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bahaha! I can totally see myself in some of these. Sometimes I'll be driving somewhere and completely go past my destination because I'm lost in thought.

    ReplyDelete