Friday, August 21, 2015

Five for Friday 8.21.15

So with about 10 half written posts in the draft page and none actually completed, I have another Five for Friday gem for you. This weekend will be another one spent putting blood, sweat, and tears into home ownership AND I can't wait to show the results. We are tackling a big project and I hope on Monday I can say it feels great to have that crossed off the list. Fingers crossed. So before things to get too serious around here (and before some safety glasses are donned), I thought a 5 for Friday of how the week went (lets be honest mostly in GIFs) would be a perfect fit!

1) Going back to spin class for the first time in 5+ months

30 Thoughts You Have in an Indoor Cycling Class-2

2) For the first time made homemade Chicken Tikka Masala and Naan this week

Recipe: Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala — Weeknight Dinner Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
Learn how to make homemade naan (Indian flatbread) with this simple and delicious recipe! | gimmesomeoven.com

3) In case you missed this post, I really needed to see this comic this week. . .

4) Even when Cali boy misbehaves this is how I feel everyday when leaving my dog...


5) Cancelled my audible account, but got this last book to use up my credits...


Man, I hope you fulfilled by this deep post. What is going on for your weekend?
-S

4 comments:

  1. I have to make that dish for my husband - he's obsessed with tikka masala!!! Hope you guys conquer the task this weekend! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for going back to spin class! Hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for spin class! :) I have heard a lot about that Good Girl book! Can't wait to hear what you think about it. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh my husband would love that tikka masala.. i love me some butter chicken and make that ALL the time.
    I miss spin class. I need a new gym.

    ReplyDelete