Thursday, August 6, 2015

28 Years


Today is just another day where I become another whole year older. 27 was pretty great... It was really great, actually. Andrew and I said good bye to our California life, moved to Texas, we got the world's best pup, bought our first house, fell in love with Houston, traveled to Chile, and I started this blog.

I hope 28 is as full of as much fun and just as much change. Although the past year has been chaotic, I am so grateful for the changes that brought us back home to our amazing families, new jobs, and a new phase of adventure. I'm also head over heels with the community here! Thanks for letting me share a slice of my life with you and generously sharing yours with me. 

I don't have any plans for the day, but my dream birthday to do list consists of: going for a run, chopping/donating some of that too long for the Houston heat hair, dancing in the living room, spending some time with the wonderful people I'm lucky enough to call husband, family, and friends, and one biggggg margarita (or two).

Thanks as always for stopping by!


-S

9 comments:

  1. Hope you have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I was in Houston last month and had a blast. Enjoy your bday marg :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Enjoy all of your birthday plans and make sure you celebrate through the whole weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!! So glad you stopped by my blog this morning which allowed me to find yours. I look forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I hope every year is better than the last!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Happy birthday!!!! :) sounds like it's been a great year, cheers to the next one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday girl! your birthday to do list is a lot better (healthier lol) than mine: eat all the food ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Shay! I hope you get lots of living room dancing in today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! year 27 sounds like it was pretty busy but pretty awesome and 28 will only be better! Love the photo!

    ReplyDelete