Thursday, June 18, 2015

Summer Bucket List

I really intended on waiting till the first day of summer, June 21st, for this post, but alas patience is not my strong suit. That has been one odd thing about transitioning back into the working world, finding a (finger-crossed) home, and desperately trying to potty train a puppy, before I was pretty organized about what I would post. Now, I just word vomit all over the place. You're welcome. Or i'm sorry. Or both.



Anyways all the things that are filling up my time (read above) need to move over for some summertime activities. Here is some of my bucket list for the summer:


  • Get Cal potty trained
  • Go camping
  • Check out a performance at Miller Outdoor Theatre
  • See the Hasburg Splendor Exhibit at the Museum of Fine Arts Houston
  • Visit the Menil Collection
  • Find a new neighborhood bar near our house
  • Eat at the Original Ninfas
  • Check out another local brewery
  • Visit the nearby farmer's markets
  • See the new gorilla exhibit at the Houston Zoo
  • Run 2 more 5Ks
  • Join a running club
  • Hit the beach
  • Get three big-ish projects done around the house 
  • Style and enlarge the gallery wall for our new house
So that list looks a little more exhaustive than I originally thought... We shall see what the summer has in store!

What is on your summer bucket list?

5 comments:

  1. I like your list! Especially the finding a neighborhood bar, visiting a brewery, running some 5Ks, and visiting the zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farmer's markets are just the best!! I seriously need to get to one soon! :) xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your list is perfect. A great mix of fun and projects. Finding a neighborhood bar should be your first priority ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bucket list's! Expanding the gallery wall will be such a fun project

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to check out some breweries (and wineries) in my area but I have no idea what the rules and etiquette is in those places.

    ReplyDelete