Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Exhaustion

Yeah, I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I'm exhausted. Like picking up my fork to eat makes me tired-exhausted. Like my eyes are struggling to stay open at 7pm- exhausted. Like I can't even think of another example to use- exhausted.

I want to be like this... sleeping upside during the day on a bed 5x the size of my body

I guess that is the way the cookie crumbles. 2 days into work, 5 days into possibly good news on the house front, and  12 days into puppy ownership- and I am so tired. I could barely watch Real Housewives without snoozing and I even let Andrew steal the remote and only yelled at him in my mind. Obviously my month of funemployment stripped me off my ability to be a real adult human being.

I'll be back with more than 5 sentences of content soon, but until then please send suggestions on which K-Cups pack the most caffeine.

-S

4 comments:

  1. You have a lot going on! It's no wonder that you're exhausted. Hang in there. The weekend is almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow busy bee! and i can i just come squeeze inbetween those puppy picture. adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll get back into a rhythm soon!! Or just snooze with the pups - either option sounds pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But seriously, how cute is Cal??? And at least we are sooo close to a weekend now :)

    ReplyDelete