Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Bringing Some CA Sunshine To Our Non-Existent Next Home


Pizza Sleeping Bag with Optional Vegetable Topping Pillows
I mean, I probably need to buy this for the house we don't have... 

This is a judgement free zone. This is a zone where we can ALL ignore that over the course of packing up our little Californian life, I've realized that we are basically hoarders and own all the things. We are just going to skip that fact. Because I found something new I want to buy... for our house... you know the one we don't have (here & here).

Good. I'm glad we can all be in denial about that.

We are literally DAYS away from leaving our home here and with as much excitement as moving back to TX brings, there is that twinge of leaving OUR first house. So after some Etsy window shopping (sorry, Andrew- eventually the boxes will pack themselves), I found a couple ways to commemorate our time and home here.

Don't y'all think it would be cute to include a latitude and longitude print as part of our next home's gallery wall? I'm in dire need of affirmation here seeing as how I'm totally crushing on these! My hope is that whatever we find can bring some CA sunshine to our next home and be a cute piece of nostalgia.

Here are my favs-
Personalised Coordinates Print  Our wedding coordinates, would be on Paper... which is the first anniversary tradition... YAY
Via

A Custom Latitude and Longitude Print for your new home! Great for a Christmas gift, housewarming present, birthday, and many more! Such a cute way to remember a special place!
Via

i love this London co-ordinates print... there's a New York version too...
Via

What do you think? Maybe that I need a hobby or am doing everything to desperately ignore the massive amount of stuff I need to pack? Honesty hurts, y'all.

Hope you're having a great week,
S

4 comments:

  1. That is such a cute idea! I love the middle one. I also love the custom portraits of houses. So pricey but so pretty:
    https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/127685203/custom-house-portrait-summer-home?ref=sr_gallery_7&ga_search_query=house+portrait&ga_ref=auto1&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH that is gorgeous! Ok, I will have to add that to window shopping obsession...

      Delete
  2. Love those options! I think the subway art feel of the first one is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! You know the black hole of internet shopping is SUCH a real thing!

      Delete